Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Witty Challenge - Coolest Woman on the Planet

A few days ago I was thinking about where my website was going and a friend challenged me to profitability on our respective sites. We've both been writing for a while, but my sites have been more profitable, while she's better published. Ahem... At least in fiction realms!

So what to do to maximize my profits and invite more readers? I considered for a few moments doing a pay per read, all of about two seconds... I really think you get more if you're reading for content than for pay. So, that didn't last long. Then I considered the options.

Determining the Coolest Woman on the Planet, and actually having a contest to win the award, might be okay - IF I wanted to give up the title. I don't. I earned it through SEO and I'm keeping it, and I don't really plan to share it --- other than a visit now and then by a GUEST Coolest Woman on the Planet at my blog by the same name. So, I'm still toying with the idea of giving away a GUEST Coolest Woman on the Planet. But, in order to do that, I'd have to invite people to nominate the Coolest Woman on the Planet somehow, and that's when I came up with this post idea...

If you have someone you'd like to nominate as the Coolest Woman on the Planet - add your nomination in a comment beneath this post, give me a NAME, contact information (via your confidential disclosure of email) and any pertinent information as to WHY she's the Coolest Woman on the Planet.

If we do this right, we might even have to do a Pageant where the runners up would be the Coolest Woman in the World, the Coolest Woman in the Universe, and perhaps the Coolest Woman under the Sun...

There is, by the way, a really awesome gift for the Coolest Woman on the Planet Contest. Right now, it's a Coffee Basket from The Coffee Clatter. But, if there's enough women nominated, the prize may get a lot better. Nominate your winner and let's see who gets the basket. I'll be putting it together soon and taking a photo to upload either here or at the Coffee Clatter. (Maybe both.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Long As There Are Politicians, Celebrities and Men With Egos

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt Over the years, there've been people who attempted t...