Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oris, Life Sucks...

Or not. I'm actually having a good day. Mom bended my ear for three hours earlier today. Then you called, THANK YOU! She called me back to repeat her earlier stories. I listened through the nasty details time one, laid the phone down and went to stir the soup during the second time, the third time I laid the phone down and went to get my bowl of soup. The forth time, I just laid the phone down and typed on my book. The fifth time she started into it, I said, "Mom, I'm going to ban you from the phone when it's meal time." She got off the line in a huff. I can't imagine why.

It's all a conspiracy, I tell you. It's the motherhood (my girls will agree - we won't ask my boys).

I don't have hives today. My cough is actually sounding a little less hacky. My throat doesn't hurt and my eyes aren't bloodshot. I may live.

Sean actually got up a little before noon and has more than one article of clothing on his body (of course, I threatened to walk around shirtless with my underwear sticking out if he didn't get dressed - such a sight - could cause a boy to go blind).

Kenton took a shower (we're still looking for it) and sounds better this morning. Of course, he hasn't lifted his face out of the book since he opened the cover, so we haven't heard much of him.

The girls haven't called me yet today, probably don't want to talk to me... Really, a good thing for them. I need to find bitch mode and turn it off. I'll be back to something simulating normal, soon.

Charger

"In GOD we trust..."
Learn how to write and be read at http://acewriters.com
You don't have to participate in a down economy! STOP!!! Design your own wealth at http://makeyourfirstmilliononline.com with prosperity for a lifetime. Follow me on Twitter for the latest updates at http://twitter.com/janverhoeff every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Long As There Are Politicians, Celebrities and Men With Egos

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt Over the years, there've been people who attempted t...