Monday, February 22, 2010

Why am I a "Charger" Mom?

This morning, like many mornings, my daughter is reading over my shoulder and asks a question about the language used in my blog post... The big question today, "Why are you a Charger Mom? They are like our biggest rivals and I hate the Chargers."

Ahem, I'm definitely a Denver Bronco's fan too, but the reality is, Charger Mom has nothing to do with the Chargers football team. Oris George, after an extremely hectic meeting and week of writing, saddled me with the nickname "Charger". Well, it stuck. A few weeks later, I was working with another writer to create a blogger site and the easiest way to do that is to create a blog. I have to say, I enjoy my mommy blogs, so Charger Mom came out of that experience.

So if you're searching online for a mom of a member of the Chargers Football team... Um... I'm not it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Long As There Are Politicians, Celebrities and Men With Egos

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt Over the years, there've been people who attempted t...