Friday, May 6, 2011

A Grateful Heart

In the gulf stream of tears that flowed through my life this week, I found sustenance and peace. There are times when I know the flowing of tears is simply a river I must wade through to get to the greener pastures, sunrises and sunsets that fill my mountain view with color. The valleys can be forged, the rivers can be bridged, and the mountains can be climbed, but I cannot accomplish all at the same time. I have to live in the valley occasionally and maintain my view of the mountain.

Such is the reason, the purpose and the balance of living in a world created out of abundance for gratitude. My life is filled up with an abundance of blessings, I must remember to be grateful for all that I've been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Long As There Are Politicians, Celebrities and Men With Egos

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt Over the years, there've been people who attempted t...