Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Social Media - Get To Know Me

Janeen tagged me, and I'm answering here instead of on a social media, so I can link back to my blog.

Here are the rules - post this list on your profile (in Notes or on your blog) replacing my answers with yours.

Tag 25 people to do the same thing....or not.

If I tagged YOU, it's because I think you're funny, and would enjoy your responses.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
a couple of relatives and some friends, but I never was sure whom. I guess one of them would have been Janet and the other Dorine?



2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday, my son tried to stand up and was having difficulty because of the chicken poks. He's better today.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I love it, it's got a script sort of eloquence, locked in the passage of time, and it feels good when I hold a pen. I have favorite pens too.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Oscar Meyer Ham with tomatoes, onion, lettuce and cheese on rye with mustard (and mayo) . Well, lunch meat becomes a sandwich, right?

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Four wonderful children and a granddaughter who lights up my world.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Definitely yes. I've always enjoyed my own company. I don't mind being alone, and I love having time to just enjoy nature with myself.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Randomly, it's something I don't appreciate much, but it does occasionally grab me by the throat and force its way through my lips.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, and most other body parts, plus a few wraps of surgical steel.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
If I must jump, I want a bungee. But, I've never been convinced there's a logical reason to jump.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Corn Pops - my granddaughter and I love to share breakfast! Does anyone else remember that they used to be called Sugar Pops?



11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
What shoes? I generally go barefoot so much I forget I have them... I LOVE working from home.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Cherry Vanilla Nut. I can't get enough of it. It's been a while since I've had it though.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I like people who are real. I often meet people who try to give themselves a boost by overtaking the world by storm. They lack confidence in themselves, although they should not, and so in order to feel better they put others down.

15. RED OR PINK...
Passionate deep rich reds and forever pinks. I can't get enough of either color.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I can be judgmental about some things.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Ty

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Sure, I think it's awesome.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue pants and gray shoes.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The furnace blower and the computer clicking away as I type. Peaceful.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Saffron Yellow



23. FAVORITE SMELLS
Lilacs, the first smell of the heater coming on (yup, that dusty fresh smell of winter), and a fireplace.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My niece.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Janeen from Your Impact Matters

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Ice skating!!!

27. HAIR COLOR
Dark auburn. It just fits me perfectly. That natural color of gray doesn't do a thing for me!

28. EYE COLOR?
something between hazel and brown, with some blue-green lights.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope - glasses for long distance sometimes.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Greek Pasta - It's absolutely my favorite dinner meal.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Neither - I don't do scary, thriller or horror. I can event enough of that stuff during tax season.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Catch that Kid - through maybe two or three scenes. I'm so not a movie person... I can't sit long enough, there's too much to get done.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
pink and blue

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Both, I love snow in winter, but I absolutely adore summer green yards.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs --- all kinds. Tender passionate kisses, the kind that curl your toes.

36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Editing again, "Escape from the Farmer Maffia" last time, I send out the manuscript this week.

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
http://ezinearticles.com and on my coffee cup, and on my jacket. I love ezinearticles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Long As There Are Politicians, Celebrities and Men With Egos

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt Over the years, there've been people who attempted t...